Six Month Smiles
Six Month Smiles has taken the best aspects of braces and modified the treatment and the materials to give adults a common-sense, cosmetic solution that fits your lifestyle. Here is what makes Six Month Smiles so innovative …
- Average treatment times of only six months
- Six Month Smiles Lucid-Lok® clear brackets and tooth-colored wires are barely visible
- Six Month Smiles Patient Tray Kits™ ensure that your appointments are fast and comfortable
- Low forces and short overall orthodontic treatment times increase comfort, safety, and hygiene
- Six Month Smiles is typically less expensive than traditional braces, aligner therapy, or veneers
What can Six Month Smiles do for you?
If you are an adult (16 years and older) with crooked or spaced teeth and you’re not looking for a major alteration to your bite, this could be the solution for you.
We can offer a Six Month Smiles from as little as £4.50 a day over 12 months. The total cost for one arch is from £1500. If you would like to work out the monthly cost for various payment periods, please use our finance calculator.
Six Month Smiles® clear braces are safe, comfortable, and provide quick results. Using proven techniques and materials, the braces have been specifically designed for adults with crooked, spaced, or misaligned teeth.
Yes, as with all orthodontic treatment, a retainer is necessary to maintain the new, straight position of your teeth. There are a variety of retainer options you can choose from depending on your personal preference and situation.
6 months is the average treatment time. Most patients finish right around 6 months, but treatment times may range from 4-9 months.
There are no more risks of root damage or other issues than those associated with traditional orthodontics. Since the forces used with Six Month Smiles braces are lighter and teeth are seldom extracted, there are actually even fewer risks involved with Six Month Smiles.