Poulton Dental Centre – 0151 639 5799
Poulton Dental Centre is renowned for its dedication in delivering the highest level of patient care in a friendly, relaxed and supportive environment. At this practice we are able to offer Practice Plan membership, Hygiene Services and various cosmetic treatments such as Crowns, Bridges and Dentures as well as looking after your general dental health.
42 Poulton Road, Wallasey, CH44 9DQ
Meet the Team
We can offer same day emergency appointments on a first-come, first-serve basis so please call early to avoid disappointment.
If you require dental services outside of these hours, please contact the Primary Care Trust on 0151 300 8349 to find an emergency dentist in your area.
Monday: 09:00 – 17:30
Tuesday: 09:00 – 17:30
Wednesday: 09:00 – 17:30
Thursday: 09:00 – 17:30
Friday: 09:00 – 17:30
To make sure our practice is performing at the highest standard, we carry out regular anonymous and random patient surveys to seek the views of patients as to the quality of the treatment and care provided by our personnel. Below are the results of our latest survey.
- 85% of patients are happy with the dental practice overall
- 100% of patients find it easy to make an appointment
- 75% of patients waited less than 10 minutes from their arrival to see their dentist
- 100% of patients found the team friendly and helpful
- 95% of patients found that that their treatment was explained to them thoroughly
- 95% of patients are satisfied with the treatment received