O’Farrell and Staunton Dental Centre – 028 3026 2322
Our practice has a passion for delivering high quality dental services and we strive to ensure excellent patient care and clinical standards throughout.
We hold regular open evenings at this practice for patients to discuss any treatments they are considering such as Adult Orthodontics (Quick Straight Teeth), Dental Implants, Veneers and more. For information and upcoming event dates, please send an enquiry through on our contact page or message us on Facebook.
Meet the team
We can offer same day emergency appointments on a first-come, first-served basis so please call early to avoid disappointment.
If you require emergency dental services outside of our practice opening hours, please contact Craigavon Area Hospital on 028 3833 4444 open on weekdays from 7pm – 9pm and weekends 10am – 12pm and 7pm – 9pm.
Monday: 08:45 – 17:30
Tuesday: 08:45 – 17:30
Wednesday: 08:45 – 17:30
Thursday: 08:45 – 17:30
Friday: 08:45 – 17:00
To make sure our practice is performing at the highest standard, we carry out regular anonymous and random patient surveys to seek the views of patients as to the quality of the treatment and care provided by our personnel. Below are the results of our latest survey.
- 100% of patients are happy with the dental practice overall
- 100% of patients find it easy to make an appointment
- 90% of patients waited less than 10 minutes from their arrival to see their dentist
- 100% of patients found the team friendly and helpful
- 100% of patients found that that their treatment was explained to them thoroughly
- 100% of patients are satisfied with the treatment they received
- 97% received a text message reminder for their appointment