Website Smart Dental Care
Providing the highest standards in dental care.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
Patient Coordinator- Area: Blackburn
37. 5 hours per week
Between £9.00 – £10.00 per hour
Benefits and Incentives:
- A competitive starting salary and the opportunity to increase your pay through training and development with responsibility;
- Paid DBS /NIAccess check, saving you over £80 per year;
- Opportunity to take on enhanced duties within the practice
- Opportunity to work with Specialist Dentists in orthodontics, faster braces, oral surgery, implants*;
- Contributory pension scheme;
- Incentives on the sale of Private Treatment;
- Modern computerised surgeries;
- Annual appraisals;
*specialist available from practice to practice.
Smart Dental Care is looking for talented and caring Qualified Dental Nurses to help us deliver amazing dental care to our thousands of patients.
Smart Dental Care can provide you with structured career pathway with training and development.
have a friendly and caring personality, able to cope with the ups and downs of working with stressed dentists in busy surgeries and are a team player;
are computer literate, able to work on reception occasionally and able to promote private treatment choices to patients when required;
are proud of your skills as a dental nurse
….then come and talk to us about a dental nurses career with Smart Dental Care.
Most of all, Smart wants you to have fun and feel you have made a difference to the quality of care provided to people living in your community.
Interested? Give me a call – Ami on 07946245826 or email me with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a dental career with Smart Dental Care
Help us to give Smart patients the very best Dental Care!