A fabulous opportunity to join our team!
The role will support the senior management team in making critical business decisions by analysing and presenting key financial data. You will oversee accounting procedures and prepare forecasts, budgets, and risk analysis. You will contribute to the decision-making process of management that will ensure business growth and long-term success.
A taster of some of the key responsibilities:
· Ensure required routine bookkeeping information is received by the team members as scheduled.
· Support rest of the finance team to ensure their escalated queries are resolved on time.
· Prepare month end pack, including Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet analysis (budget vs actual)
· Maintain accurate management and financial records
· Qualified in, or working towards, a relevant qualification (AAT Level 4, ACCA, CIMA or ACA)
· Excellent Microsoft Excel skills and proficiency in other Microsoft Programmes
· Experience as a Management Accountant or a supporting role to a Finance Manager
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Detailed knowledge of reporting standards and management accounting techniques, with a focus on trading balance sheet accounts (Accruals, Prepayments, Accrued Income, Deferred Income) and Profit Loss reporting/analysis.
· Able to work effectively as part of a team and using your own initiative.
· Experience of Quick Book Accounting Software is preferable, but non essential
Does this sound like the next challenge you have been looking for? Apply today!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.