To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location – Greater Manchester
40 hours per week
Salary – £25,000 – £27,000
As the Integration Manager for the Smart Dental Care group, you will be responsible for the embedding and integrating newly acquired dental practices into our growing portfolio of 34 practices based in the North West of England, Northern and Southern Ireland.
You will be involved in all aspects of integration – from planning, Day 1 takeover, training, recruiting and handover to our business as usual team.
The aim of the role is to enable the successful integration of target practice to become self-sufficient through development and support of the onboarded team liaising
How you will do it
You will develop and implement a clear and comprehensive integration plan with defined responsibilities and timelines. The role of Integration Manager includes aspects of project management, marketing, finance, IT hardware and software, HR, compliance, recruitment, training, mentoring and support of the target team. The plan should cover all operational and functional areas with timelines whilst maintaining the practice’s income and costs during the transitional phase.
The Integration Manager will report directly to the Operations Manager and will be required to make routine presentations to the Board of Directors.
What we look for
- Demonstrable Dental Leadership experience at practice manager level or higher
- Agreement to become the practice’s CQC manager if required
- Strong business acumen to develop, track and adapt an agreed integration/business plan
- Become the trusted face of Smart to the local practice team
- Ability to develop leadership in the local team to continue as you mean to leave the practice
- Ability to transfer knowledge to the local team on Smart values, systems and processes
- Ability to understand internal Smart Dental care organisational structure and influence key functional stakeholders to support integration requirements
- Persistence (resolute in focusing on results and able to set tough objectives, monitor progress and when necessary, take corrective action)
- Self-motivated and positive in outlook and deal with issues on the go!
- Ability to work independently and influence operational teams
- Professional approach with ability to communicate at all levels
- Takes full accountability for performance
- High level of mobility UK&I, willing to work remotely around the UK&I
- Full driving licence
The role shall be primarily based in each dental practice acquired for a period of upto 6 months to ensure the local team stabilises income and to retain the clinical team transitioning with the acquisition. A Handover must be signed off to ensure completion of integration prior to moving to the next project, the integration plan proposed must be mirrored with each acquisition to ensure duplication of process, ethos, legal risk and high standards of patient care.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 to £27,000.00 /year