Website Smart Dental Care
An exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced Dentist in Wirral, Merseyside. Five surgery practice looking for an experienced Associate Dentist in our Wirral practice.
- examines patient’s teeth, gums and jaw, using dental and x-ray equipment, diagnoses dental conditions;
- assesses and recommends treatment options to patients;
- administers local anaesthetics;
- carries out clinical treatments, restores teeth affected by decay, performing scaling, filling, Root canals, Orthodontic treatment etc., treats gum disease and other disorders;
- Carried out crown and brides cutting and insertions.;
- supervises patient’s progress and advises on preventative action;
- educates patients on oral health care;
- refers patient to specialist, where necessary;
- maintains patients’ dental health records;
- prepares and delivers lectures, undertakes research, and conducts and participates in clinical trials.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in similar roles will be preferred
- Fluency in English language will be preferred
- GDC Registration preferred
Give me a call – Ami Shah on 07946 245 826 on or email me with your CV to email@example.com to discuss a dental career with Smart Dental Care.
Help us to give Smart patients real choice for their dental journey!
*subject to conditions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.