Associate Dentist- Liverpool
Full Time Associate Dentist Opportunity for experienced Dentist in Liverpool
Smart Dental Care can provide you with a foundation to provide mixed dentistry with training, development, industry leading marketing support and a committed management team.
Most of all, Smart wants you to have a great work experience and to support you to provide excellent quality of care to our patients.
Your Smart Benefits:
- Industry leading UDA rate dependent upon your skill sets;
- Competitive share of Private income generated;
- Sponsored training with an external provider of a faster adult braces system*;
- Access to expert training on techniques to promote Private Income to your patients ethically;
- Discounted access to dental courses;
- Access to a dedicated marketing team to promote your private skillsets on all new media channels such as Facebook and Twitter;
- Training on flexi-denture appliances;
- Support for dentist who want to become a DF1 trainer in your practice;
- Referrals to specialist within the group including orthodontics, implants, hygienist, restorative dentistry etc;
- Paid Mentoring opportunities for experienced dentists.
Your Team & Support:
- Smart Dental Nurses who receive incentives and bonuses based on good attendance have their GDC registration paid and receive continuous additional training
- A disciplined structured clinical team in the practice including patient coordinators, stock controllers and decontamination lead nurse
- Qualified Practice Managers who are GDC registered
- Robust compliance regime and procedures
- Dental Materials sourced from Henry Schein
- Free of cost Rotary Endodontic files*
- Use of Call Centre and unique diary support to maximise your clinical time
- Managers who care about supporting the practice teams;
Interested? Give me a call – Archana Ajmera on 07909246774 or email me with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a dental career with Smart Dental Care.
Help us to give Smart patients real choice for their dental journey!
*subject to conditions