Ballysillan Dental Centre
Previously known as Glen Dental Surgery, Ballysillan Dental Centre has a passion for delivering high quality dental services and we strive to ensure excellent patient care and clinical standards throughout.
As well as providing a full range of NHS dental services, our practice can also offer its patients cosmetic treatments such as non-surgical Facial Aesthetic treatments, Veneers, Bridges and Teeth Whitening, Dental Implants and much more.
We can offer same day emergency appointments on a first-come, first-serve basis so please call early to avoid disappointment.
If you require emergency dental services outside of these hours, please contact the Dental Pain Relief Service at Belfast City Hospital on 028 9032 9241 open on Weekdays from 7pm – 9pm and Weekends from 10am – 12pm and 7pm – 9pm.
To make sure our practice is performing at the highest standard, we carry out regular anonymous and random patient surveys to seek the views of patients as to the quality of the treatment and care provided by our personnel. Below are the results of our latest survey.
- 100% of patients are happy with the dental practice overall
- 100% of patients find it easy to make an appointment
- 76% of patients waited less than 10 minutes from their arrival to see their dentist
- 100% of patients found the team friendly and helpful
- 100% of patients found that that their treatment was explained to them thoroughly
- 100% of patients are satisfied with the treatment received
Meet the team
Practices in the same area
Ballymena Dental Centre | Ballysillan Dental Centre | Bradbury Dental Centre | Castlereagh Dental Centre | Crumlin Road Dental Centre | Donaghadee Dental Centre | Dundonald Dental Centre | Family Dental Care | Lisburn Dental Centre | Northcott Dental Centre | O’Farrell and Staunton Dental Centre